The future of putting now.
The Southern Coast of Portugal on the Atlantic faces Morocco, and stretches east-west for 100 miles. The airport at Faro serves 25+ excellent courses in the region, which are a key golfing travel destination for Europe, especially Brits and Germans. Home of this year's Portugese Open on the European PGA Tour, the area features tennis, yatching, beaches, and world-class golf resorts.
To learn more about the Algarve, try these links:
- Lisbon Daily News - Infordesporto Online - Golfe
- Algarve Golf - Europe's Golfing Paradise
- Algarve Home Page
- neXus Golf Page
- Algarve Golf Online
- Portugal golf course reviews
- Golf an der Algarve- ALGARVE MAGAZINE (in German)
- Algarve Window (Translated version)
- ABC-Golf Guide Algarve - Portugal (in German)
- ABC-Golf Guide Algarve - Portugal (in English)