The future of putting now.
Rabat harbor, just one hour by ferry from Spain.
The King of Morocco loves golf and has built some very nice courses in this Saharan land. Rabat, the capital, may be less well-known to the West than Casablanca and Marrakech, but it's culture and beauty are stark. There is nothing quite like Berber Blue on the Saharan gold.
The Royal Dar Es-Salam Course in Rabat is one of a number of excellent courses scattered throughout Morocco. Butch Harmon has teaching privileges here, as the King hired him to tune up his game.
Royal Dar Es-Salam Golf Course, Rabat
Club seller in Marrakech.
Here are some VERY nice sites on Rabat:
- RABAT, Morocco
- Rabat, Morocco: Capital in blue and white
- Lisl Dennis | Photo Tours to Morocco
- Joe Maller: Photography: Rabat & Chellah
- Rough Guides Travel - Morocco
- Morocco Daily - latest news and headlines
Rabat from the Ouidaia Gate